MATERNAL MENTAL HEALTH TRAINING
April 15, 2023
8 a.m.—5 p.m.
Mercer University – Macon Campus, President’s Dining Room at the University Center
Earn CMEs at this FREE event!
Participants receive a certificate of completion. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
**Livestreaming will be available – participants not eligible for credits.**
Topics covered: postpartum depression, perinatal trauma, perinatal OCD/complex anxiety, suicidal ideation, psychopharmacology, and more. Leave with an increased confidence to support this vulnerable population, an enhanced intervention toolbox, and tips to improve your professional development.
- Dr. Jennifer Barkin, Professor, Mercer University
- Leah Mele-Bazaz, Survivor, Advocate
- Steven D’Achille, Survivor, Advocate
- Dr. Rebecca Woo, Psychiatrist, Emory University
- Dr. Toby Goldsmith, Psychiatrist, Emory University
- Elizabeth O’Brien, LPC, PMH-C
- Melissa Keane, LPC, PMH-C
- Dr. Bonzo Reddick, District Health Director, Coastal Health District
Click for Driving Directions and Campus Map