This week long virtual camp will cover relevant health topics and be taught by Mercer University School of Medicine Doctors, Scientists, and Medical Students. Each day will have a teaching component and a coordinating hands on activity. All activity supplies are provided FREE of charge.
WHEN: June 28 – July 2 10 AM – 12 PM
- COVID-19 and similar viruses
- Construction of vaccines and how they work
- How COVID-19 affects our communities
THERE WILL ALSO BE…….
- Interactive experiments
- Mentoring by Medical Students
- Goody boxes sent to the student throughout the year!
- Exclusive invitations to Mercer events
- FREE T-SHIRT