2023 Virtual Med Camp
10 a.m.-Noon each session
FREE! Open to rural Georgia middle and high school students
This week-long virtual camp will cover relevant health topics taught by Mercer University School of Medicine doctors, scientists, and medical students.
Each day will have a teaching component and a hands-on activity. All activity supplies are provided free of charge: games, interactive experiments, camp t-shirt. Supplies will be mailed to you.
- Monday, July 10 | Mental Health Lifesavers: CRM Training
- Tuesday, July 11 | Diving in: Health Care Professions
- Wednesday, July 12 | Bodysurfing: The Human Body
- Thursday, July 13 | Take a Deep Breath: Mental Health Awareness
- Friday, July 14 | Beach Patrol: P.A. for a Day
Camp is full and registration is closed. We look forward to seeing you next year!